Friday, August 5, 2011

9

heart changes on the surgery table
my spirit soars and my body dissolves
i am weak.
i am so weak.
but my Jesus is strong.

holding onto promises but letting the dream they're attached to die
not looking to the left or right for my answers anymore
its a vertical conversation.
and revelation comes from Him.
revelations color surrounds me

my heart has seen why it had to come
and i continue to lay it down
even though i know it will all be resurrected

a blessing outside of its time is a curse
just as a right person outside of their time is the wrong person
so im waiting for that blessing that i know will come
but i say i choose the giver of the blessing over the blessing.

my heart sees clearly
my spirit is no longer confused.
my plans are not my own
as much as it hurt
but the most painful and difficult decision is usually filled with the most blessing
as long as Jesus said to do

my season of preparation continues.
but now i know what to prepare for
perhaps not fully
but glimpses
and visions
and dreams
that He sent
how could i have believed so many lies about it before ?

giving me peace
giving me patience
giving me the will to take this time and seek Him first
giving me the strength when i am weak
giving me the passion when i am empty
giving me the boldness to fight off the lies because i know the truth
giving me the love when i feel i have nothing to give
giving me the joy when i feel low
giving me the blessing in its time

He's given so much.
my little heart is so full of thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment